- Elson Press fittings are manufactured by ISO9001 accredited and certified factory (Elson established Australian owned company for over 25 years)
- Comprehensive range for Water/Solar and Gas fittings 15mm â€“ 100mm ( always expanding largest range in the Australian market)
- Lead Free Brass Fittings
- Leak before press O-ring (will leak if not pressed)
- German certified material used to manufacture O-rings (highest quality material available)
- Complete certified and tested tooling range available
- Technical Manuals and product information
- Nationwide after sales and technical support
Water Press 15mm (1/2) X 1/2Male X 95mm No - 36380
This item is currently available for backorder with an estimated arrival time of 2 days
Please note this ETA is provided to us by our suppliers and could potentially be delayed due to factors outside our control. If there are any delays we will contact you to keep you updated.
Choose your style, Select your Switch and Checkout
We can customise your powerpoint to a range of colours and layouts, suited to your needs.
|End Connection||Female Compression, BSP Thread|
|Item Name||Elson Press Wall Elbow|
|Pressure Rating||1600 kPa|
|Temperature Rating||120 deg C|
|Type||Wall Elbow (type)|
A FEW FAQS
No, the O-ring is pre-lubricated. Using additional lubricants could reduce the longevity of the O-ring and void the warranty. Care should be taken during copper tube insertion to ensure the O-ring does not roll or dislodge.
Annealed (ANN), Bendable Quality (BQ) and Hard Drawn (HD) Type A and B copper tube compliant to AS1432.
The surface should be prepared in the same way as you normally would with brand new pipe.
Standard ELSON Press Water fittings should not be used for solar installations between the solar panel and the tank. ELSON Press HT (solar) fittings are recommended for applications above 95 Degrees.
Yes, but the tube and fittings must be protected when installed in any corrosive and/or acidic environments, this includes possible ground water exposure, as per regulatory requirements.
ELSON Press Water fittings can be used for compressed air (oil free) installations, ELSON Press Water fittings can be used for compressed air (with a small oil content) and on some oil lines. Consultation with Elson on specific installation requirements is highly recommended.