Quickie Rheem Plus Kit
The kit includes a non return isolating valve with strainer, a 1200kPa expansion control valve, all the unions and tee pieces
Quickie - Quick Installation Kits
10 Reasons to buy an AVG Quickie Kit:
- Every thing you need in the one box - No missing parts on the job.
- Quick and Simple
- There’s a Quickie kit to suit - Gas storage, Electric storage, Solar hot water systems, and Heat pumps.
- Reduces the need for thread seal tape
- Reduces the time on installations.
- Simple and , Easy to Assemble - All installations are done the same.
- Flexible - Quickie kits can be modified to meet different installation requirements in various states and councils, i.e. the expansion control valve or pressure reduction valve can easily be added to the Kit
- Easily accessible filters
- Insulation - Insulation provided is UV stabilised and water resistant.
- Kits available in 15mm and 20mm.
required and comes complete with insulation covers. The QIK-RP kit requires no thread seal tape to assemble and is supplied with fibre washers for a “quick and easy” job.
|1||BFU20FI15C (including 1 x 3/4'' fibre washer)||2|
|2||NRIBVS-15C )with only one nut and olive)||1|
|3||BFT15Q15C (including 2 x 1/2'' fibre washers)||1|
|6||1/2'' fibre washer||1|
|7||Ins - BFU20FI15C||2|
|8||Ins - NRIBVS-15C||1|
|9||Ins - BFT15Q15C||1|
|10||Ins - PTR/ECV||1|