Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Approved to AS4032.1
- Provides high stability of mixed water temperature even under changing inlet conditions
- Ensures rapid shut down of mixed outlet flow in the event of hot, or cold water supply isolation.
- Easily serviced on site
- Supplied complete right angle isolating ball valves on the cold , hot inlets, that contain non return valves, strainers , pressure/temperature test ports.
- Supplied with both 15mm , 20mm Nut , olive fittings for the outlet
- Lockable stainless steel enclosures also available
- NSW health dept. approved
Recommended Pressures and Temperatures
|MIXED OUTLET TEMPERATURE|
|Temperature Adjustment Range||35°to 45°Celsius|
|Cold Supply||Minimum 5°Celsius|
|Hot Supply||Minimum 60°Celsius|
|Hot to Mix Temperature Differential for Stable operation||Minimum 10°Celsius|
|Cold to Mix Temperature Differential For stable operation||Minimum 5°Celsius|
|To ensure stable outlet conditions||Minimum 4 litres/minute As per Graph 1|
|DYNAMIC INLET PRESSURES|
|Hot and Cold Inlet Pressures||Minimum 20 kPa|
Maximum 500 kPa
|STATIC INLET PRESSURE|
|Hot and Cold Inlet Pressures||Maximum 1000kPa|
|INLET PRESSURE RATIO|
|Maximum inlet pressure ratio|
for stable operation
(Hot:Cold or Cold:Hot)
|10:1 (either supply)|
|NOTE: For optimum operation it is recommended that the hot and coldwater supply|
pressures be balanced to within +/- 10%.
NOTE: Notwithstanding the above, compliance with AS3500 must be maintained.